Where We Stand Vol 4
Topics Communist Party of the USA (Opposition)
, Communism--United States
, Socialism--United States
, Jay Lovestone
, Communist Party (Majority Group)
, International Communist Labor League
, Socialist Party of America
Where We Stand: Volume 4: Programmatic Documents of the Communist Party (Opposition)
Collection folkscanomy_politics; folkscanomy; additional_collections
New York: Communist Party, USA (Opposition), n.d. [c. Jan. 1935].
Fourth of four editions of the mimeographed theoretical journal of the Communist Party (Opposition).
1. Civil War in Austria: Statement of the National Buro.
2. The Present Situation and the Tasks of the Communists: Resolution, July 1934.
3. The San Francisco General Strike.
4. Independent Unionism Today.
5. The Change in Comintern Tactics and the Tasks of the Communist Opposition: Resolution September 1934.
6. To the National Executive Committee of the Socialist Party of America: Proposal for United Front by the Communist Party (Opposition).
7. Complete Correspondence Between the Communist Party, USA and the Communist Party, USA (Opposition) in Negotiations for Communist Unity.
Published in the United States with no copyright notice in original publication between 1923 and 1977. Public domain.